Average Rating: 0TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + standing Cook: 20 min. + releasing
YIELD: 4 servings.
- 6 cups cubed bread (about 6 ounces)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Additional maple syrup
- 1. Arrange half of the bread cubes in a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Top with cream cheese and remaining bread. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and syrup; pour over bread. Let stand 30 minutes.
- 2. Place trivet insert and 1 cup water in a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Cover baking dish with foil. Fold an 18x12-in. piece of foil lengthwise into thirds, making a sling. Use sling to lower dish into pressure cooker. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 20 minutes.
- 3. Allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick-release any remaining pressure. Remove lid; using sling, carefully remove baking dish. Serve with syrup.
1 cup: 378 calories, 17g fat (8g saturated fat), 217mg cholesterol, 434mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.