Average Rating: 2.8TOTAL TIME: Prep: 30 min. Cook: 15 min. + releasing
YIELD: 8 servings.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 bone-in chicken thighs (3 pounds), skin removed if desired
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1. In a shallow bowl, mix flour, garlic salt and pepper. Dip chicken thighs in flour mixture to coat both sides; shake off excess.
- 2. Select saute setting on a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker and adjust for normal heat; add oil. In batches, brown the chicken on all sides.
- 3. Sprinkle garlic, lemon zest, thyme and rosemary over chicken. Top with artichoke hearts, olives and bay leaf. In a bowl, mix orange juice, broth and honey; pour over top. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 15 minutes. When finished cooking, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then quick-release any remaining pressure. Remove bay leaf.
- 4. Mix gremolata ingredients in a small bowl. Sprinkle over chicken and artichoke mixture.