Average Rating: 4TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 20 min.+ releasing
YIELD: 6 servings.
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 5 pounds)
- 1. Combine vinegar and water; brush over ribs. Pour remaining vinegar mixture into a 6-qt. electric pressure cooker. Mix together next 12 ingredients, reserving half. Sprinkle ribs with half of seasoning blend. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces; transfer to pressure cooker.
- 2. Lock lid; close pressure-release valve. Adjust to pressure-cook on high for 20 minutes. Allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes; quick-release any remaining pressure.
- 3. Remove ribs; skim fat from cooking juices. Using a clean brush, brush ribs generously with skimmed cooking juices; sprinkle with reserved seasoning. Serve ribs with remaining juices.
1 serving: 509 calories, 35g fat (13g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 1137mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 2g fiber), 38g protein.