Average Rating: 4.2TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
YIELD: 8 servings.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 5 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles and place on an ungreased 12-in. round pizza pan with points toward center. Press over the bottom and up the sides to form a crust; seal perforations. Set aside.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes, breaking up sausage into crumbles. Drain and transfer to pizza crust. Wipe out skillet. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour into same skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until almost set; spoon over sausage.
- 3. Sprinkle pizza with hash browns, cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Bake at 375° until crust is golden, 25-30 minutes.
1 slice: 340 calories, 24g fat (10g saturated fat), 170mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 14g protein.